Adam says I'm such a girl. Man was this a hard day sending our youngest off to kindergarten. I did wear sunglasses on purpose! Ashley is in 6th grade this year! It feels like just yesterday that was me! Jayda is in the 4th grade. It was a great morning, everyone woke up on time and happy! We'll see how long that lasts. Moms....you know what I mean! The girls are overly excited and Jayda keeps tickling Garrett and saying, "Are you soooo excited?"!!! and today Garrett had enough and yelled back "stop saying that to me!!!" I think it was creating more anxiety for him. I'm so anxious to hear how their first day went!
8 comments:
They look so cute and ready for school!!
You really are a beautiful family and pictures are great! What did you do with yourself all day?
I love the cute pictures of your first day at school. I'll bet you had a great day.
Grandie
How sweet! I will be throwing a party when I can send my baby off to kindergarten!
What did I do with myself all day you ask....well, I went to school, and then worked, and then studied for a test... that's all! The test is over and oh man I need to clean my house. Today was much harder to get the kids out the door than the first day!
I CAN'T BELIEVE GARRETT IS IN KINDERGARTEN!! I know he is YOUR baby but I can't believe he is so grown up! 3 years ago he was just a little squirt!!
And those girls~ it should be illegal for them to grow up! At least put some fake warts on their faces or facial hair just until AFTER they graduate so NO GUYS look at them! I can't handle another Little Caesar moment and Ash isn't even my daughter!! Adam, clean your guns, shine them and hang those bad boys up for all the boys to see! They are too good looking like their mom! Shame on ya'll for passing on your great genes! Miss ya LOTS!! What a fun collage of pictures though~ the boys really liked Garrett hanging upside down.
Woah, I can't believe ALL your kids are in school and Ash...6th Grade??? No Way! Wow! Cute bunch of kiddos!!
Hey, I also tagged you on my post about 10 random things...I wanna hear your answers. And I dedicated a post to you. Love ya!
Post a Comment