


I'm selling some jewelry. It's all overstock from department stores. This is my first stash. Necklaces are $6, bracelets $4, and earings $3.50. Although I have few sets (earings and necklace) for $12 and a few for $6.50. Let me know if you are interested in any or want to come by and look.
7 comments:
WAY CUTE! I actually love jewelry too! I just wish I had the cash to spend...sorry. But I'll keep ya in mind girl! Love your blog!
Very darling, I wish you lived closer!
Wow the jewelry looks really neat. I will come at look at it this weekend. I am sure I will find lots of things I like.
AAAGGGHHH!!!! You did it! I am soo-o glad!! I actually really like that black set in the top picture necklace & bracelet. Let me know if no one else is buying it, I may just send you the money and have you send it out. She picked out some cute pieces! I love them, I didn't see those pieces!! Let me know how it goes!!!
I want the silver bracelet in the bottom picture if it's still available! I'm back in Cali but think we're coming over Sunday. If not, I'll have Brit stop by with some money. Way cute stuff!
Hey Aubrey, I saw you on my sister's site and figured I'd stop by and say hello! You look great and your girls are getting so big!! I love the jewelery! That lady has so much stuff it's unreal!!
I love it! Can you ship some out to me?
Post a Comment