I love it...Jacob sent us that one with the grandbabies faces, oh so funny! And I love the family pictures, your Mom is so on top of things this year! I don't know how she gets it accomplished every year with so many! We aren't sure how we are going to do a family picture this year because when the boys come home for Thanksgiving Jamie will be in St. Johns. We will see what happens.
Adam says I'm such a girl. Man was this a hard day sending our youngest off to kindergarten. I did wear sunglasses on purpose! Ashley is in 6th grade this year! It feels like just yesterday that was me! Jayda is in the 4th grade. It was a great morning, everyone woke up on time and happy! We'll see how long that lasts. Moms....you know what I mean! The girls are overly excited and Jayda keeps tickling Garrett and saying, "Are you soooo excited?"!!! and today Garrett had enough and yelled back "stop saying that to me!!!" I think it was creating more anxiety for him. I'm so anxious to hear how their first day went!
11 YEARS OLD!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Dear Ashley, Happy Birthday to you!
Say Cheese!
Ashley chose to go to Fudruckers for her Birthday dinner. Yummy!
ROCK BAND!
So Rock Band is really hard. See how hard they are concentrating?! You've gotta try it. It's a blast!
Hannah Montana
Hannah Montana had a 3D concert on Disney on Ashley's birthday so we had a party!
Radiologic Technology
Here is my class picture! It's weird being back in school after so long, but I love it. I graduate in December of 2009, but then 2 more years of ultrasound school!
Linn Family
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
10 comments:
oh my FREAKING GOODNESS! I am laughing histerically to myself. That is great. I think I might post it on my blog!!!! hehe
I can't stop laughing. We want more!!
You guys are talented! That is really funny!
That is awesome!! That was way funny!
Ammon wants to know where Ashley, Jayda and Garrett are in the clip? You are so cool! I never knew Adam had such rhythm.
I love it...Jacob sent us that one with the grandbabies faces, oh so funny! And I love the family pictures, your Mom is so on top of things this year! I don't know how she gets it accomplished every year with so many! We aren't sure how we are going to do a family picture this year because when the boys come home for Thanksgiving Jamie will be in St. Johns. We will see what happens.
I LOVE it!! After all that talent, I consider myself privileged to know you! Sarah
I LOVE IT!! Adam is such a talented singer and you both are wonderful dancers! I see dancing with the stars in your futures! Love it!!
That cracks me up! I bet your girls loved that!
Oh my gosh... That is so funny!!! I love it.
Post a Comment