More Jewelry

This is just a preview. I just got another shipment of overstock jewelry! Check out my new blog....
http://www.ladyalamode.blogspot.com. Call me, email me, or reply on the blog if there is something that you are interested in.
Adam says I'm such a girl. Man was this a hard day sending our youngest off to kindergarten. I did wear sunglasses on purpose! Ashley is in 6th grade this year! It feels like just yesterday that was me! Jayda is in the 4th grade. It was a great morning, everyone woke up on time and happy! We'll see how long that lasts. Moms....you know what I mean! The girls are overly excited and Jayda keeps tickling Garrett and saying, "Are you soooo excited?"!!! and today Garrett had enough and yelled back "stop saying that to me!!!" I think it was creating more anxiety for him. I'm so anxious to hear how their first day went!
2 comments:
Yeah, I want that set right there! But I am on my way over to the other blog to place my order! Good luck with this!
I had a few questions about your jewelry and left them on your other blog.
Post a Comment